Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

I mean, I'd like to see a Linux distro that's as customized and... Ah who am I kidding, Orca's speech is customized well, but under the hood, it's still Linux. Still the Mate Desktop. Still the thing where it just says "screen reader on" and nothing else and you're expected to know how to get to the desktop and such. Ah well. Linux just has so much potential. But in execution, accessibility just sucks. I mean, I'm first and foremost a user, focused on how things work and how it feels to use it, not really a kind of person like many blind Android users that would just use anything machine no matter what because its just a computer.