Re: Has anyone used an Honor magic watch 2?

Did some quick Googling, and I don't think this watch is accessible. First and formost, it's not running WearOS which is the current OS Android watches run. It instead uses something called LiteOS which is apparently something custom developped by Huawei, which also sadly appears to not have any accessibility features. I skimmed through the manual and nowhere it mentions a screen reader or any other accessibility features for that matter