Re: Gravity Sims: are any accessible?

Depends on point of view and number of dimensions. I was thinking primarily about a 2D simulator, as it's a good compromise between making the thing realistic and easy to track.
A look from upside is in this case the best position imo, as you can be aware of all objects with a good scale selected.
I didn't think about visual and radio aspect much, I was rather taking it as a matter of kinetics.
Though it depends of course on the planned use. If it was a task for simulating a look from telescope, calculating the light intensity would be an actual thing.

Best regards

Rastislav