Re: Your choice? Would you restore your vision?

Actually, you can't hold every job you want.

Even in the fields like computer programming, the interviewers would be looking at you first when they want to take out the weakest candidates. This is confirmed by a sighted developer, who teaches me.

What he said was "You'll have to prepare harder for the interview, because when it comes to taking out the candidates, they'll look at you first."

Not to mention, you can't do anything frontend related, which are easier but impossible for us because just by inclusion of a blind developer these become a job for two people, instead of one, while backend programming is not exactly easy.

Mind you, the only reason why I am giving so many examples of programming is because I'm most familiar with this field.

As for the negativity? I don't observe any negativity within me personally regarding the blindness, and the discussion for which this topic was created is hypothetical anyway. it's not like there's an actual solution to the problem, which I can go to an hospital and get it applied to me, why would I be so negative about something like that?

As for the question about children? definitely cure them of this problem if you have the solution. Let's be honest, the childhood years, from two to twelve are the most unhappy ones. Not that the teenage years are any easier, but at least by that point you get used to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector