Re: Onslaught, audio Asteroids, early Linux/Windows beta

I have another question as well, one that also might help with people deciding whether to sign up.
I completely forgot to ask about the beta communication process. Do you want us to join a list, a discord, or such, or if people don't communicate, will there be the forms/survey approach? I'm guessing instructions will be emailed to the itch addresses, but I still thought it might be worth asking here.