Re: Audo, endless racing game

@30:

I don't have access to a Mac so none of my games have official builds for it. There are two ways you can get one:

1) Install the itch app and download the HTML build from there. The itch app has a built-in browser but it's not powerful enough to run the game. If you go to its install location, then you can run the index file in a supported browser like Google Chrome, Opera, or possibly Safari.

2) The source code is available in the first post. Feel free to build the game for Mac (it should just work), or even make your own modifications. But I don't feel comfortable distributing applications that I don't personally build.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector