Re: Does anyone here play with a controller paired with their phone?

I never did it because I only had wired controllers, but last week I bought the modern Xbox one controller with bluetooth which from what I read should work with my iPhone. So I'd be willing to give it a try.

Off the top of my head, I'm not aware of any accessible games with controller support at least on iOS. Games like a blind legend, which is both on desktop and mobile do have full controller support on desktop so maybe it would also work on a phone but I don't know that for sure. So this might very well be the first accessible game which can take advantage of this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector