Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Fredd, Glad to hear it mate!

@Caccio, Oof starting demons off strong will be a challenge good luck

@Defender, Yep, oops just noticed the extra c I used that time. I guess I did it twice LOL. Glad you noticed the higher quality, I feel way more confident when recording sound effects with it, it's a blue yeti microphone which is basically the cheapest pro mic I could find.

@Caccio, Congrats on crushing the rebels and bandits, you can choose stronger races by choosing a new game and then either selecting choose a race pack and then going for pack number 9 (insignificant mortal), or by doing the same but via a custom game.

You can also just choose a normal game with random races but allow the opportunity to reroll races and then keep going until you get tough ones.

One challenge too though is once you defeat the 5 kingdoms in your world you can actually discover new bigger and stronger ones with more men and lands.

Personally one of my favourite challenges is using the 'cheat' codes 445 and 444

444: SURROUNDED BY EMPIRES (Makes kingdoms 10x stronger)
445: SURROUNDED BY BULKPIRES (Makes kingdoms 10x stronger but same land)

These cheats stack so you can use the same one or both multiple times, but doing 445 on a kingdom with 1000 troops and 10 lands, would give them 10000 troops, do it again and it's 100k etc. This applies to all kingdoms but you, so suddenly you could become a speck of a kingdom next to a bunch of million troop empires.

That's a fun challenge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector