Re: tarot readings

I've never used tarot, though I did hear of a braille deck once. I've done runes (Elder Futhark), Yijing (I Ching), mala divination (a mala is a set of beads used in Hinduism and Buddhism to count mantras, sort of like a rosary), and kazhuk, Tuvan sheep bone dice. I'm familiar with tarot and have done a bit of reading on it, mostly "The Book of Thoth", but it seemed pretty visual for my taste, really heavily based on images. Because of that I never really pursued it seriously, beyond reading. Here's a bunch of stuff on tarot though, in case you haven't seen it.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/index.htm

It even has a text on divination with playing cards, and you can get those in braille no problem, or braille them yourself. Sacred Texts doesn't seem to have "The Book of Thoth", so it might still be under copyright, though it's hard to say, sometimes it just doesn't have things. Looking around for braille decks, the Rider-Waite braille deck seems to be out of stock everywhere, but these people will braille decks for you, apparently. So you can probably get whatever grabs you.

http://tarotgarden.com/braille-service/