Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Not a chance in hell at this point. If someone provides the game script, I'll copy-edit it, no problem, but there is no way I'm doing a guide for this game. Use the search feature. I got dozens of personal emails (not even forum emails, but personal ones) from someone asking me questions, the answers to which could all have been found in my guide. I'm not putting that much effort into this game when it's clear that the dev's work ethic does not merit it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector