Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Enes, I'll counter that by saying that just because you have a degree, that obviously doesn't mean you can't be wrong, or can't embarrass yourself. I think my responses out too. Generally you'd hope that most of us would do this, and that we'd respect the educational credentials we talk about not to run around yelling as loud as we can. Some folks don't do this, however.
There's no cause to call you an idiot, but there's no cause for you to wave your academic success here as some sort of panacea against being an idiot. I think that's the point that's been made. Just because one has a degree does not make one immune to criticism.

But this has become an exercise in sophistry. I trust we've all made our various points and can lower our tail-feathers a bit? That last is not directed at any one person or group any more than any other.