Some possible extra info about the George Floyd incident?

I have no idea whether this information is actually accurate, but I found this on my FB timeline and thought I'd share to get peoples' opinion, hence the words "Some possible" in the title of this topic. I don't aim to start any digital riots, or flamewars, or anything like that, so if your going to start that in here then please withhold what your going to post because I'd like this topic to be civilized. The article is here, and the video footage, if it is authentic, complicates the issue that we were all spoon-fed by the media and that caused riots up and down the country.In sum, the article points out tfour distinct facts, if it is indeed authentic:

  1. George Floyd was not fully cooperative and clearly intoxicated.

  2. The officers were calm and reasonable for most of the interaction.

  3. George Floyd claimed that he couldn’t breathe and was going to die well before he had a knee on his neck.

  4. The officers never did or said a single thing that any reasonable person could construe as racist.

What are your guys' thoughts? Normally I wouldn't post things on my FB timeline on here -- this is a forum and not Facebook -- but I thought I might share this given the particular event it covers.