Re: Commentary Screenreader now contains something like a rotor in iOS

Hello,

Well, I thought I'm the one using Commentary here. big_smile
The same goes for Microsoft SwiftKey, which seems pretty good for me,.
By the way, you said that we all use Google everyday. Let me say that I just reinstalled my ROM a few days ago and I forgot to install google apps at all, that meaning that I don't even have play store on it now. I just have a few main apps that I installed using Aptoide. I like the fact that it has root support that lets you install an app automatically after downloading, exactly as play store does. And believe me, my phone works way better without google apps.