Re: a problem with soundpack for unofficial squaresoft mud

but it happens in tutorial I have saved my charactet at some part of tutorial because there was a server restart
I have a tutorial music previously but after second login I dont have one from tutorial amy more.
Si I have finished the tutorial and I have  typed center to go to the another place and I have no music still.