Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I wish I knew the reasoning behind why the ghosts get moves that run off their weakest attack stat. If it's a physical attacker, it will start off getting things like tricky gaze. If it's a special attacker, it will get astral buster. Is this just to dull those moves a bit since they come so early? The Glarie line gets astral buster, and pest pincer, and parasite bite, all physical moves. The Chiroperta line gets tricky gaze and wind force, which are special. And then Snowmonno is getting things like deadman's curse and unending curse. These are setup moves or moves that require it to stick around a while, which Snowmonno isn't really meant to do. Surprisingly enough though, the Dyaz fight wasn't really all that difficult even with a team of ghosts. I used Paranite and two Chiroperta, one with regroup and the other with avenging spirit. I think I got lucky though because it was mostly throwing out paralyze and berserk.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector