Google have just released Pixel 4 A

Hi.
Pixel 4 A, Googles cheep stuck Android phone has just been announced. It seems like an amazing phone regarding to the price of 349 dollars. The phone does not officially come to my country, but resellers will import it for sure, and it'll work without any issues just like the previous Pixel phones. I'm really excited for this new phone. What do you think about it? Any thoughts?