Re: SoundRTS Campaign Chapter 9

After killing the b1 enemy and getting the undead unit.
Press f8 and place the zombie in front of the skeleton. The zombie is arranged to the east of b1 and the skeleton is placed in the center of b1.
Then let the necromancer return to a1, then return to b1 and press s to control the zombies and skeletons to go to c1.
Since the knights are faster than the zombies, they will be the first to approach the west of b1. At this time, the skeletons will use their long-range advantages to strike them, and the zombies will fight melee in front.
Then easily defeated the knight.
Then let the necromancer cultivate the undead unit again.
The same is true for attacking d1. We press f8, and then let the zombie be in the center of c1 and the skeleton to the west of c1. Because the turret of d1 has a long attack distance and can hit the east of c1, we cannot arrange our troops to the east of c1.
Then we can ctrl+s to make all units including the necromancer rush to d1.
So we easily destroyed all the turrets and watchtowers.
During this period, you can observe whether any necromancers have died, and if so, you can ask other necromancers to cultivate their newly dead companions into undead units.