Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Nolan, I couldn't agree with you more on the latter point you raised, especially. I am not American, so I can't vote in an American election, but I hope that a bunch of people feel the same way you do. Give the democrats, who have the only chance at destroying what Trump has done, a chance to right the ship, and while you're doing that, eye serious reform. I was really hopeful when Sanders was involved, and sad to see him drop out. I'm also a big fan of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for a whole host of reasons, so maybe she'll run for president in 2024 and America will actually start getting good shit done again. You've done it before. You can come back from this. It's just going to take a crapton of work.