Re: Kodi and screenreaders

Its really sad that underworld tech no  longer exists, because in there you had a great, step by step guide to set up Kodi. I do remember having everything set up thanks to that guide, and used Kodi for a lot of things including listening to music on Jango and some other goodies.
But, given the fact that the screen reader is no longer being supported, and I'm not sure how to set it up in this machine, I'm afraid I'm  leaving it for good