Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Well, Huw, what you plan is also a good option, but if gambling will be totally prevented, that will be a too huge handicap even for me, especially at impossible difficulty level, lol!

Here is how I suggest to you to solve this:

Add a custom option for bets and gambling, with 3 alternatives, so the main option with 3 sub-options:

Disable gambling and betting 1. totally, 2. partially, or 3. manually set the maximum allowed limit to them.

By partially I mean there will be a predefined limit set by you for all gamblings and bets, for example we could choose between 30k, 40k, 50k, while with the 3rd alternative we could determine, set that maximum limit ourselves.

Normally all this added to those custom game options only.

I think such a solution would suit the most of the players for sure!

(I personally would definitely select the lowest available betting limit, but betting I will still need due playing on impossible difficulty, lol)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector