Re: Shameless self promotion aka Dark's singing demos

Well I'm bringing back this thread because I've been back to the recording man and reccorded two more  songs, it wasn't easy again but the results aren't  too bad so if people want to hear me sing well here are the recordings.

this time the two I've recorded are Master of the house, a wonderfully commic song from the musical Les miserables,  sung by the very slimy inn keeper about all the ways he exotrs money from his customers, and Caro Mio Ben, a very beautiful aria in Italian which literally means "I love you so much my darling when your away you make me feel ill!" big_smile.

You can Download them here