Re: slay the spire now accessible!

So first I want to thank Wensber, Pitermach and everyone else whose work has made Slay the Spire accessible. It's a great game that's easy to lose a couple hours to without trying.
With that said I'm running into a problem. I've been playing on my old laptop with no issues, but I just tried getting it set up on my new one, and the Mod the Spire window is for some reason completely inaccessible now. It doesn't read any of the buttons, and I can't get to the toggle all mods button. I even tried loading it up on my old one, where it still works fine, and copying the number of tabs it takes to find that button and then to get back to the play button. No dice.
Has anyone seen this happen? How do I fix it? As of right now I'm completely stonewalled on this laptop and cannot play on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector