Re: Chatmud players.

I'm certain they were. It struck me the wrong way that someone like that was appointed as a mod in the first place, then they continued to act in that way which really put me off. Even if they don't log in much anymore, there is still the problem where the majority seems to create and maintain an echo chamber, and shout down anyone who doesn't agree.

It's generally not my thing to go online somewhere just to fight or troll. I generally stay out of it unless it's brought to me, which is generally what seemed to happen there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector