Re: any recommendations for website hosting that isn't paid?

Thanks for the reply Tom.  I know that hosting wouldn't be very expensive if done off of my own computer, but personally at this point in time I wouldn't exactly know where to begin. HTML is all fine and good but actually getting a 24/7 server up and running and registering a domain etc?  I'm not sure where to start.

I also know that pelantas had a tutorial that explained where to get a free domain and other useful tips like that, in some kind of program.  If anyone else has this tutorial, then it would be greatly appreciated if it could be uploaded, as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector