Re: Radegast and Accessibility Discussion

Hey.
I've wanted to enter SL since I've herd that it is possible, I have Radegast, I am on the virtual ability island and all, I've read the manual, but after I've sent an email to the team, I got no answer.
Neither to this, or the contact form on the site.
I would love to start somewhere though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heartssong via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector