Acessibility of the app Anki is accessible.

Anyone know if the app Anki is accessible to a totall blind person? I looked at it a bit ago, but it didn't seam. Just curious what other people's experiences are with it, Trying to learn a new language. Hopefully, multaple, and don't want to get physical flashcards, cause I want to learn how to speak the language, and audio is the best for that. So, yeah. That's all I got for now.