Re: pissed off about accessibility guides

@daigonite, to add on to what Jade has said about the blindness stuff.

As far as I can tell you've not done the research into these products and actually asked blind people what they think of them and just want to rant for the sake of ranting.

It would be like me going onto r/autism and making a rant about how much I fucking hate chewing necklaces and ggoing on and on and on when it's clear I have no idea what I'm talking about.

This is what you're doing right now when talking about blindness stuff, you want us to be mad but don't give us any good reasons to be so then swair at us because you're not getting your own way and we're just kissing the asses of people who, in your eyes, have done us wrong.

I used to have a friend called Kaleigh, she's autistic and has a couple more things to do with her brain, I can't remember them, but whenever we'd talk about something and I'd disagree with her, she'd say "you're wrong," and that's it, that's what it sounds like you're doing to me, saying we're wrong then when people say we don't care as much as you, if at all, you get mad and start making posts with all these swair words, we get it; you're mad, but you can't expect us to understand what exactly you're mad about when all we read is posts that fucking swair in every fucking sentence just to prove a fucking point.