I'm thinking of getting an apple watch, is it worth it?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting the latest version of the apple watch to help me count my kalaries and to lose weight, is it worth it?

I want to lose at least £30 but don't really know how I feel about the watch, on the one hand it would be nice to know how many steps I've walked and having the ability to set it up to know when i've walked a mile or whatever is nice, but on the other hand as far as I know; it can't track my actual weight and tell me I lost a pound today.