Re: Any good settlement building games?

Can't speak on prosperity at the moment, but homequest is well worth a play if you like settlements, production chains and army building, also don't forget knight commander, a sadly overlooked mobile Gem.

I'm also still really looking forward to final fixes from Galactic colonies.

For Pc, dragon village is well worth a play, and don't forget about castaways, and even Warsim which now has a lot of pretty good building options.
Lastly, dont' forget about some fairly fantastic browser incremental games which can get quite complex with the building strategy such as Evolve, space company, civ clicker and city inc.

I'm probably missing some, but those are the ones that occur to me at the moment.