Re: When is tlou2 going to get a db description?

You are right, the accessibility part is going to be easy.
Framing it's the difficult bit. A, as you put it, small, blurb, but fairly complex, world. It'll be doable, but it'll take time.
You might accuse me of overthinking, but I want to do this thing justice. I'm the only one on the db editing team with a ps4 at this time.