Re: Can i play swomp whith out a mouse?

I use the wireless mouse that came with my 10 dollars wireless keyboard, they both get the job done, along with the free mouse pad I got from them.
I do how ever use my trackpad where I don't have the mouse because I still have a huge touch area and 2 phisical buttons bellow it, so I am lucky in that department, some times I aim faster with this thing than the mouse.
The only problem I have is that the clicks can lock themselves if I keep them pressed for long enough, but that is easy to fix and might be because my laptop got enough abuse.