Does NVDA take up a lot of ram in win10?

Hi.
On my Dell XPS9300, it's showing between 30 and 35% ram usage when idle, which sometimes increases to 40% and over when I open programs or brows using Chrome.
Steam and malwarebytes both are running in the background, but I don't think said services could account for 4GB of ram, could be wrong though.
That's why I thought NVA could have something to do with it.
I've set it to clear the page file on shutdown, which is supposed to fix memory leaks if that were the problem, but it doesn't seemed to have helped much.
If anyone else has any suggestions of what to do, or if this is just normal please tell me.
Thanks smile