Re: Does NVDA take up a lot of ram in win10?

@12, I find that... really, really weird. And it almost sounds too hard to believe. I suppose it makes sense because, if you really want to be pedantic, the processor has less data to operate on (e.g.: 4 bytes instead of 8), as well as a smaller address space. I seriously wonder if its because the microcode for 64-bit native operation might be mis-optimized some way and the 32-bit code is better optimized? I don't know... that just seems really weird to say that 32-bit code is potentially much faster than 64-bit code. I'd blame it on paging if it weren't for the fact that 64-bit mode requires paging, and X32 mode can't bypass that.
Of course, the black magic to emulate 32-bit code on 64-bit systems is... less than ideal and ridiculously messy -- so messy that kernel developers have dicsussed its removal.