Re: Instagram Reels: To be or not to be accessible?

But worst of all, and I know I'm not the only one talking about that is lack of accessibility. Always my screen reader tells me that the buttons are unlabeled. Tryed to send an eMail to the developer, hope a responce is made.
Good point Ethin. There's no proof that this app, a longside its apparent? rival, Instagram Reels, which recently many people (TikTokers and never TikTokers) dislike it: Lack of functions that TikTok has, and all that I eaven cannot say since it's too recent and I almost forgot what I was getting from a news article I was reading.