Re: Jumpy Cat - a free, accessible AI fitness app

hi. I've tried this detailed guidance and it is very good. I like the fact that it begins by explaining the exercise and then the time starts, so you can listen to what you're about to do and then you can try to do the exercise as best you can. All exercises in my workout have descriptions now. Does every exercise have instructions or are there some that don't? Just curious...