Re: worried about Madden 21 accessibility

To be fair I'm pretty sure the opportunity was given to sign up for the closed beta. I personally just missed it because I wasn't paying attention to twitter like that at the time. Also I'm like 99 percent sure EA could stop now with accessibility the way it was and say they've done enough and face no serious backlash. At the same time, I doubt a few people on here will turn EA from accessibility completely. It doesn't excuse the behavior at all, but at the same time every little tantrum shouldn't be worried about at least with the larger studios.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vablus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector