Re: which slay the spire mod to use?

As far as I know, inspire wasn't even released for the public yet, it doesn't have all the wanted functionality, it is still in development. I have high expectations for it, but till then your best bet is to use text the spire, it provides everything you need for playing the game making it 99% accessible.