Re: This link is interested

Any ways,
I always come to forums like these to gain knowledge, get answers, and to know what other blind peeps think about topics that I am interested in. Whereever there are people, there is conflict, politics, herting each other, etc etc. It's a part of being humans I guess.
Even I am not immune from it, as my posts also get quiet groggy and rood whenever I fail to understand or when I am simply feeling bad. I've developed a way to deal with it, and that way is to just type the damn thing that I want to say, and then read it, see if it's worth posting, if not, press alt f4 without clicking on submit button.
I know I know, it could be the wastage of time, but I like to think that if not anything, I am simply improving my expressing skills.