Re: Don't eat to much because of covid19.

"Brad, if your living on your own, do you know about Morrison's new phone service for disabled people with troubles with Kovid?

We've had a friend doing our shopping recently, since ordering online has such a massive kew, and actually going out in lockdown is a bad idea due to virus issues and not being able to social distance (as I've mentionned previously, with Mrs. Dark hopefully having just recovered from Cancer, and the bloody government not knowing what they're doing, we are being careful).

You might want to consider looking at that, since that way you could order better things, and so not need to resort to takeaway as often, which might help.

I've also mentioned previously that zombies run is awesome! I've been unable to do this for the past few days due to the bloody hot weather and/or my weird sleep schedule, but I was able to get back to it today, which was good.

Really sorry to hear your having trouble with this brad, hope you can sort things out.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector