Re: List of Muds for Cooking, Crafting, Farming, and Exploration

@Bookrage, advanced crafting skills are basically what they sound like, simply advanced versions of the normal skils that let you collect resources faster, have a higher chance of getting more resources with each action, or, for the crafting skills, can craft legendary items with more rune slots, capacity etc.

they're a nice thing to work towards, but at this point don't change the over all crafting process.

then again, since more precious mining ores were recently added, and likely more crafting options will come in the future, this is probably just a step along the way.

Btw, I also noticed the d20 starwars mud in This topic, has crafting as well, including resource collection, though what can be crafted and how far it goes I'm not sure, still a scifi mud with crafting is always an interesting idea, albeit I found that one a little harder to get into.