Re: bk2 walkthrough

@Yukio. Oh, there might be 1 more thing you should fix. Quitting stage with an alarm such as 8-2 and 20-1b Doesn't stops the loop, and it keaps ringing until a stage with an alarm is finished.
Also, about the spirit sword thingy, Don't bother your selve too much with it. Its just a little bug. I just think that its kind of odd for us to hear a spirit tree dieing sound when we hit a slime. I do aware that it might break the weapon code again, Just like all those years ago.
@flameAlchemist, What do you mean you keap failing even after you takes all of them through the door. It shouldn't doo that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector