Re: My problem in C

Okay, few problems, again which are not related with code:

As camlorn suggested in post 90, I got the workload, installed clang, ran the x64 native tools command prompt...

But what more I should do to run clang? It is not running currently, or at least I don't see it in the developer command prompt, (Which I use since Visual studio is so slow to open.)

my other question is regarding vs code, I've gotten an impression that apparently it is possible to compile using compilers present within the system with vs code. So I tried to search this on the google, and I didn't find anything related to clang, (Well, except for MAC, but I don't use MAC,,) I did however, found instructions for compiling with the help of vs code and MinGW gcc. But still not clang.

Also what about wsl? If I have a copy of vs code on my system, would I be able to use it for compiling things on wsl?

I did come here after I spent the whole day searching for the solutions of the both problems on google, but I haven't found anything, and whatever instructions I did managed to find were already outdated, or didn't work.