Re: Last of Us II Tips and Tricks Guide

Hello there everyone, karate25 here. I remember one of you suggesting that I submit an audio file to show you how I'm doing the generator outside the hotel. I'm only too happy to do this of course, but I don't really want to create a dropbox account just for one time of submitting an audio file, because I know I'd never do it again. The best way I could figure out how to do this would be to use my victer reader stream and record something that way, but I don't see any area where I could attach a file to my post for people to view. Is a dropbox account free? I'll look at this myself too. Let me know if you have any guidance on how I can submit an audio file.