Re: Error dialog The copying process failed.

Hello.
Today I was compiling a python script and it told me that it could not find variable x. Can anybody help?
If you could not tell, that was sarcastic. The point of me providing that bit was to try and illustrate how little information you gave. The more information we have, the better.