Re: The Synthizer Thread

@162
Sources can have as many generators as you want.  In practice, you might end up opening a GitHub  issue when you try it, but it is something Synthizer is supposed to support.  You can't, however, connect a generator to multiple sources.  Right now, doing so will cause anything from broken audio to crashes, but I'll add code to check this when things are settling into a sort-of refinement stage as opposed to new features.  The goal is to let you do things like footsteps and attacks of an enemy through the same source, since hrtf is expensive, and eventually there's going to be more advanced generators to help you with those cases.

I think you've probably already worked out that sources only get one position, though.

I'd just junk the generators and make new ones.  Yeah, you could cache them and that might help performance, but start simple.  You should be able to create/destroy 50000 or so a second, and raising that number is on my to-do list.