Re: Don't eat to much because of covid19.

@flameAlchemist, no need to sit up all the way when doing sit ups, actually it's more difficult to do crunches.
Lie on your back, then Put your knees up so your feet are flat on the floor, then put your hands on your ears and pull up with your abdominal muscles slowly.

For the bike, it depends upon how it works,  most models I've seen, accept for the majorly expensive ones in gyms,  the screen is just a time/distance display, which you wouldn't really need if you used Zombies run since that would count time for you anyway.
Rowing machines and weight benches and the like, take up a lot of space but I can recommend the mini trampoline since you can just lean it against a wall.

This is another reason I use two sets of hand weights rather than the hole bench thing, since those just slot conveniently under the bed when I don't need them.

@kjsisco, not sure where you are in the world. It's true that in the Uk, at least, official lockdown ended in June, however since my lady has had cancer (very much hopefully in the passed tense there), we've been on the major at risk list, which meant we weren't officially allowed out until the start of August.
now however, the government are being such bloody morons, cracking down on restrictions one minute, then, pandering to the greedy execs and urging everyone to go out and spend money the next (never mind what the experts say), that we have no idea what is right at this point.
Plus, our local town has just seen a surge in cases, admitedly, that's not a huge amount, but it's a small town.

All of this means, until we hear different from a medical person we actually trust, lockdown is mostly continuing for us.

Also admittedly, that is fairly easy since it's not as if we had a massive social calendar and tonnes of friends before all this crap anyway, but hay!