Re: 1942: A new strategy war game

Does have any chance to translate this games in to english? I try this game with nvda addon translate, which i need only to press alt, shift insert t, and nvda automatically start to translate to me from other languages. But for some reason this addon do not work anymore. What is other method to play this game?