Re: Similar Quenten C experiences?

Which previous helpers? There were not any previous helpers at the time so you could almost do whatever you want on the English side. My last post on the matter, and after this one I advice you not to spread information about me that you do not even know. My first ban in 2015 happened literally only because we were at a free table listening to Serbian music and speaking our language. We broke a rule that said we should have made our table private in order to speak a language which isn't English. There was no spam, no insults or anything else you said in your incorrect post. The only thing I did incorrectly and that is what I was talking in my post is creating additional accounts to work around that ban, though I did it because I could not get a response, and the reason why I could not get a reply is in fact because the English side had no helpers at the time. If I was spamming, I wouldn't complain. The way you spread misinformation  about me is probably the same what you do in your discussions with Marina, so I don't doubt why you were banned anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector