jekokon vertual console?

hello cae jones, is jekokon vertual console still being worked on? because the dragonball game seems to just end after a while of playing, I can't get the hang of the JFIM adventure, and will the 2 other games clashers and planet seeva vs. harindale ever be finished? because when I klick on them, the console tells me couldn't load game.