Re: Any tips for rooting, flashing roms, and playing with android devices?

I just need it cause i wanna bring back to life LG E400, known as optimus l3, but can't find any rom for this piece of shit.
I found only kitkat looking roms, but they have only kitkat launcher in android 2.3.6, so i am stuck here.
Also there is a cyanogen mod with andoid 4.0.4, but i don't no how to install zips without sighted assistance.
When i am trying to install something via adb, i get an error about read only partition.
Rooting is also hard to do here from pc.
I wish to have yelly bean on it, but i don't no how to make custom cyanogen based roms for my device.
There's also lg optimus l3 E430 and it was updated to android 4.1, but my model is E400 with worst specs and android 2.3.6.
Can i convert this system to be compatible with my phone?
Those files are in .kdz format, and i was installing stock rom via kdz updater.
Also, how to flash twrp?
I executed command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img, and it flashed successfully, but i don't no command to reboot directly to twrp from boot loader.
I tried fastboot reboot recovery, but it gave me unknown reboot target error.
Regards.